Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male and female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
NCC = 55 Posts
[Man: 50 Posts (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
Woman: (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).]
(i) For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders.
- Educational Qualification. The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree. course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in the interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam of NCC.
For the Qualified Graduate Candidates of the Degree Course Candidates who have passed the graduation degree course must produce the provisional/degree certificate by 181 Oct 2019 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be canceled.
For the Candidates Studying in the Final Year of Degree Course :- The candidates studying in the final year of graduation if not already in possession of provisional /degree certificate must submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 151 Oct 2019 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be canceled. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree by the specified date will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis only on submission of proof of their passing graduation degree exam to the Directorate General of Recruiting by the above-specified date.
(ii) For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available towards (unmarried sons and daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self -inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- Educational Qualification: The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- NCC 'C' certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
- Eligibility for wards of battle casualties and details of documents to be provided in the application form is as under:- (a) The "Battle Casualty" certificate No. issued by MP Dte/ Respective Regimental Records and vetted by AG/MP-50 certifying that the parent has been killed wounded/reported missing in action. (b) A copy of MP Dte I Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as "Battle Casualty". (c) Relationship Certificate No. issued by MP 5 & 6 /Respective Regimental Records.
Age Limit: For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2019 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000, both dates inclusive).
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates. SC/ST, PWD and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies do not require to deposit application fee.
How to Apply
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No offline applications will be accepted.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.01.2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.02.2019